|This release is brought to you|
by Zanna the Pixie
I've been squishing a lot of random bugs, but I've also pretty radically changed some AI routines and whatnot, so new bugs may have appeared. Please report them in comments if you encounter them.
Download the game here (mediafire)
Open the file with Git (download)
As of this release, there are:
* 12 transformable races.
* 2 nonliving forms.
* 2 ways to get enslaved.
* 288 images.
Three new races
One of them pictured to your right.
High score lists
They're kind of experimental and entirely pointless, but they're there.
A gallery with images unlocked when specific conditions are met.
A new weapon type that works especially well against certain types of monsters. This release only has one such weapon.
Temporary transformations that let you to temporarily assume the shape of a monster without truly becoming one. In this release, there is only one form that can be polymorphed into.
One of most frequent complaints was how boring it was to be a cow. Now, they have at least something they can do (see racial help.)
* Special gallery added.
* Two new items (one weapon, one consumable)
* Three new races (one of them which doesn't spawn normally)
* Monsters now heal to full when recovering from disabled status.
* New action: Drinking (from something)
* Willpower now regenerates automatically over time; will potions are now rarer.
* There's now a way for cows to gain points.
* Weapon "tiers" (guidelines that the AI uses when deciding which weapon is better) are now visible when examining one.
* Cows can now use the automation commands.
* Disabled players can now use the automation commands.
* Trying to TF a disabled target while an enslaved human now automatically carries the victim towards your mistress.
* During automation, infected humans are now considered to be "interesting" when carrying a remedy.
* NPCs now automatically hand over potions when they feel someone needs them more.
* Item, monster, etc spawn rates have been adjusted.
* Fixed a bug where human-turned-monsters would sometimes vanish.